Interested in training your dog in Perth's northern suburbs? Check our Frequently Asked Questions page for essential details about joining the Northern Suburbs Training & Obedience Dog Club. The club conducts pet and trial level Obedience classes most Sunday mornings (please refer to the club calendar), as well as Agility and "Dances With Dogs" classes during the week.
What's New? What's News?
- Summer Training Times start in October
- Puppy, 1A-1E: 8:00-9:00am
- 2A-2B: 9:30-10:30am
- 3-4, Rally O: 9:30-10:30am
- Senior Classes November 10th Obedience and Rally O Achievement Trial Entries are now open Achievement Trial Entry
- Save the date our AGM is coming up on 26th November at 7pm in Carine Club Rooms
- Applications for titles for Obedience, Rally, Agility and DWD Application For Title One form per title to be submitted with copies of qualification cards to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Memberships are available: CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
- For any updates to training (special events, cancellations, etc.), check out our Facebook posts (you don't need to have a Facebook account to view updates) here: https://www.facebook.com/nstodc/posts/
- Got an adolescent dog? There are some links to check out on the links page.
- Change to membership year:
The club has changed its definition of a "membership year" to be from January to December each year (makes it easier to remember, right!?).
This change will come into effect immediately, but won't actually have any effect other than the date of renewals changing from November to December.
Remember: all enrolments are done online
- REMINDER: If you are registering, make sure to remember to bring your up-to-date vaccination details!
Quote of the Week